In 35 hours' time, I'll be on my flight to Hong Kong, my home for the next 6 months and I haven't even started packing.
My throat's feeling a little 'bo ho say' right now. Really worried that it'll be inflamed when I wake up later, and I'll be heading to HK with a sore throat.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...
-
I don't have a crush right now, so this post will be about the last one I had, slightly more than a year ago and I'll try to keep ...
-
Last night, I think a very strange guy tried to pick me up on the train back to campus. He asked for my name, if I'm a student, and my n...
-
1. Go for a late-night skate along ECP. Or maybe a really late one along Orchard Road. 2. Take a long drive along some very long stretches...
No comments:
Post a Comment