The herbal medicine was the most vile-tasting drink I've ever had, and every mouthful sent shivers down my spine. I cannot tell you how disgusting it was, you need to try it for yourself to understand what I'm talking about. Thank goodness I finished that cup. *shivers*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...
-
I don't have a crush right now, so this post will be about the last one I had, slightly more than a year ago and I'll try to keep ...
-
1. Go for a late-night skate along ECP. Or maybe a really late one along Orchard Road. 2. Take a long drive along some very long stretches...
-
Last night, I think a very strange guy tried to pick me up on the train back to campus. He asked for my name, if I'm a student, and my n...
No comments:
Post a Comment