I don't know what I'm feeling right now and it's horrible. I hope I did not screw up badly enough for the two papers that just happened. I'm going to take a nap now and clear all the work that I'm supposed to when I wake up later. -big, fat sigh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...
-
I don't have a crush right now, so this post will be about the last one I had, slightly more than a year ago and I'll try to keep ...
-
Last night, I think a very strange guy tried to pick me up on the train back to campus. He asked for my name, if I'm a student, and my n...
-
1. Go for a late-night skate along ECP. Or maybe a really late one along Orchard Road. 2. Take a long drive along some very long stretches...
No comments:
Post a Comment