Right now, I feel like taking a deep plunge into the pristine blue waters of some tropical island; I hope the coolness of the water will be much more than what I can usually bear, so that all the discomfort that I'm experiencing now can reach a point of saturation, and disappear when I surface for air to meet the warmth and light, and the gentle breeze that will blow it all off.
Feeling slightly better just thinking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...
-
I don't have a crush right now, so this post will be about the last one I had, slightly more than a year ago and I'll try to keep ...
-
Last night, I think a very strange guy tried to pick me up on the train back to campus. He asked for my name, if I'm a student, and my n...
-
1. Go for a late-night skate along ECP. Or maybe a really late one along Orchard Road. 2. Take a long drive along some very long stretches...
No comments:
Post a Comment