Monday, January 28, 2013

#29 The person that you want tell everything to, but am too afraid to

The last such person in my life was probably J.

I was fearful that saying what was on my mind would bring about abrupt endings.
But things were getting too much to bear so I decided what the heck
and went ahead with it anyway.

Ultimately, it did make things end in some way.
But contrary to what you might be thinking, I have no regrets for speaking
my mind because the relief from it was immense. 

Life goes on and people will soon forget about these petty and insignificant things that happen
to them once in a blue moon.

I mean, at least I would.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...