Friday, December 17, 2010

Life after exams

Exactly a week now since the last paper, it's not exactly the most interesting period of my life but that's okay, because... I say so lah hur. 

Rob got into Female magazine's 50 Gorgeous People of 2010 and we headed down to National Museum (where the grand finale was held) to show some love on Tuesday night, but nah, he didn't win (bet it was one great experience for him nonetheless). Anyhow, if there was an award for the most under-dressed supporters of the night, I'm sure we would have won hands down.

Floating giant dick balloon spotted!

and there's our handsome luobin.

Neh, no more pictures from the event because it was awfully crowded.

In other news, my lens from Amazon.jp arrived today! I am very happy because I can finally has a matching red lens for my camera that is not a kit-lens! 

Corn soup.

Met up with some of my secondary school friends today at Plaza Sing and we ended up back at my place for.... *drum*roll*.... Mahjong! And I won a cup of Gong Cha from ZL :p

I'm at the 4th day of my nearly-all-liquid diet since Monday, and I feel horrible. Here's a boring blow-by-blow account of everything that I've been consuming after my wisdom teeth extraction: Monday - minced pork porridge and two servings of instant mash from 7-Eleven. Tuesday - Plain porridge with 5 pieces of pickled chye sim (that I spent forever chewing), Szechuan spicy and sour soup from Crystal Jade and Frolick froyo, Wednesday - Super instant oats with banana milk and chopped up banana cubes, Campbell's garlic roasted mushroom soup, Thursday - Marigold yoghurt, Instant oats with banana milk (again), corn soup from MOS, Gong Cha (I attempted to chew the pearls, but ended mostly swallowing) and finally, Campbell's Szechuan spicy and sour soup. I'm perpetually feeling hungry but I'm too chicken to eat anything that's more solid than what's been mentioned above for fear of breaking the stitches that are holding my gums together and bleeding gums.

I'm craving for everything that my mind can think of at the moment, everything! :(

2 comments:

shir said...

your liquid diet sounds greatly varied though haha!

aj said...

soups of different kinds lor. i need variety lol!

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...