Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Some ugly pictures to fill up the space

We had some fun with photobooth one listless night in Rajasthan, India, and took some awful-looking pictures of ourselves in the hostel. 

Proof of our my boliao-ness:

Badly-beaten-up VS vertically-stretched.

Maybe I should consider applying the mask over my brows in future too. 

How come Siaos look like some cute cartoon character and me, an ugly luohan fish with a serious case of hives?
PHOTOBOOTH, Y U NO LIKE ME?

too ugly for words

How Rob will look if his face is symmetrical; i.e. weird.
Asymmetry still rules.

 He's supposed to resemble a cartoon character but I can't remember who now.

Look like a not? Got a bit right.

Okay, enough ugly pictures for now. 

Here's a slightly more normal-looking one:

Taken on the second last night in Delhi, while the two little pigs were sleeping beside me on our *cough* threesome *cough* bed.


Yes I know it's been a totally pointless entry. 

Anyhow, I think Photobooth has brought out the narcissus in me!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...