Friday, April 15, 2011


Today, Mumsy called to ask if I had booked the air tickets to HK for ahgim. I replied no. Then she told me her colleauge in HK helped her get us a much cheaper rate in another nearby hotel, so I should cancel the one that I booked last night.

For a change, she noticed that I didn't sound like I was paying a lot of attention to what she was saying and asked me what's wrong. I told her it's probably just my looming deadlines and nothing more. She asked me to study hard, and very excitedly, said she had a surprise for me when she finally arrives in HK. Thank you mummy but how can I study like that huh.

I bugged her to tell me what's it about, she did, and now I can't believe she's kept this from me since Chinese freaking new year! Wahlau.

Okay, done with this bohliao entry.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...