Sunday, June 5, 2011

Home, sweet home.


Both Dad and Mumsy were at the airport to pick me up; I was so damned happy to see both of them that I couldn't contain my happiness and let out squeals of excitement (yes, like a pig), grinned stupidly and gave both of them a big, fat hug each. The first thing that Dad asked me after all that initial excitement died down was, "How many tattoos did you get in Hong Kong huh?" 

Really, Dad?! :P

The weather's predictably hot, but so far, I'm re-adapting to it pretty well.


Noticed quite a number of subtle changes here and there; around the house, on the roads, and the buildings, but I'm glad that everything still feels familiar, just like before.

I'm just really happy to be back.


ps. not too happy when I think about the unpacking; I wish my wardrobe's slightly bigger than the one I have now.

2 comments:

shir said...

hahaha, squealed, like a pig! i love your dad's reaction, hahaha!see you soooon!

aj said...

very me, isn't it. haha. see you tmr :)

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...