Friday, January 27, 2012

recent read


I managed to get a second-hand copy a few months back from a (pre-loved) book fair at Leisure Park and only got down to reading it some two weeks ago, before CNY. 

The last Dan Brown book that I'd read before this was The Da Vinci Code, and that happened more than 10 years ago. It felt like I was being transported back in time on a few occasions; to the secondary school days, where I couldn't place the book (Da Vinci Code) down as I simply had to find out if the predictable plot is unveiling as predicted. 

After reading my second Dan Brown book, I conclude that there's a pretty standard writing formula that Dan Brown follows, and that could be the main reason why his 'twists' are predictable more often than not.

Still good for light and easy reading nonetheless!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...