Thursday, September 12, 2013

Money makes the world go round

Sat down some days back to calculate the copious amount of money I'll be needing for my Travel Grand Plans a few years down the road and finally got a rough idea how much I ought to be putting aside every month at least to make that possible when the time comes. Not to forget, continuity of my life after all that traveling is over... and that kind of ended with a slightly serious discussion with the bf.

I was somewhat taken aback at the differences in attitudes towards saving up between an employee and employer, and that made me start to entertain the thoughts of investments and starting up in the not-so-near future. It's funny, how our trains of thoughts change as we grow older.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...