Sunday, April 17, 2011

10 things that I would like to do when I finally get home

1. Go for a late-night skate along ECP. Or maybe a really late one along Orchard Road.

2. Take a long drive along some very long stretches of deserted roads, and then bring Little Red for a nice soapy wash and vacuum clean.

3. Give Ah Hong a big fat hug.

4. Picnic at Botanic Gardens.

5. Indulge in: some prata, char kway teow, mee siam, soft-boiled eggs with toast, laksa, briyani, satay, butter chicken, naans, hokkien mee, stingray, bak chor mee, sg-made ice cream, and barbecued wings.

6. Windsurf. Duh.

7. Call friends up randomly for makan sessions.

8. Lie in bed and look around me to see how everything's still the same (I think it'll be).

9. Go to my grandma's place for Sunday dinners and catch up with my relatives.

10. Timbre. Or anywhere else where there'll be drinks and a live band playing.


Yup. That's about it for now. Do you think I missed anything out?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow.. can include me in no 6,7 and 10!! =p

shiqi

aj said...

hehe of course i will!
hope everything's going well and i'm really looking forward to seeing you and the rest very soon :)

shir said...

we can definitely do some of that together!! we so need to meet up once you're back!

aj said...

yup we will meet up!

Anonymous said...

4! 4! 4!

-J.

aj said...

who're you J?

aj said...

I can think of a few possiblities...

Anonymous said...

You missed something~ 11. miss Ms. XXXXXX~ hahaha...

aj said...

haha does ms. xxxxxx happen to be a very disgusting girl? i'll definitely miss ms. xxxxxx :)

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...