Thursday, November 4, 2010

15 things to do before I turn 30

Just because I love coming up with lists (and since I'm incredibly free right now), here's my very own list of things to do before I hit the great Thirty. In no particular order, here goes...

1. Ride a horse
2. Skydive
3. Go skinny-dipping
4. Backpack in Asia
5. Dive with Molas
6. Dive with Manta Rays and whalesharks
7. Swim with dolphins
8. Bring my parents (& maybe didi too) on an all-sponsored holiday
9. Backpack in Europe
10. Taking a year off from life just to travel around
11. Volunteer - Maybe teach?
12. Shrooms and Happy grass
13. Take an awesome picture that I'd be super proud of
14. Make a difference in at least one of my students' lives
15. Win a competition

*ahem*Now if you'll excuse me I'll go work on turning 30.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...