Tuesday, November 23, 2010

tired and bruised

I can't seem to make up my mind on which bruise is more painful; the bruise on my left shin, the one on my right shin, the one on my left thigh or the one on my right index finger (yeah I know, how did it even get there?). There are another 34734389302 abrasion marks and tiny nicks all over my legs (even the sole), and together with the few mozzie bites that have been scratched to become bloodied scabs by me... I am annoyed. By all these little nicks that have been causing me mild irritation to severe discomfort. But I should really be annoyed with myself actually, for even allowing them to get onto me and complaining about them now.

I really don't want to end up with dented shins. Wish I'd be a little less clumsy. Blah.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...