Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have the sea


I love the sea, and she loves me too.


KH brought me to Stanley for windsurfing yesterday. I sailed for nearly two-and-a-half hours non-stop; thoroughly enjoyed feeling the sun's rays on my face, skin, my hair in perpetual disarray from the rush of the wind, and the cold (really cold, ask KH if you don't believe :p) water running over my feet as the board glided effortlessly across different points. I was so happy that I couldn't help but let out a few small screams when I was far away from all the other windsurfers.

Thought about many things on the sea; I finally settled on Happy. And My-Life-Is-Within-My-Control.
So, no more emo Chang! For now :p

A female instructor offered me few slices of orange in the bathroom after I was done with my shower. Guess I look pretty attractive to females when I'm only in my underwear hur. 



Had Pizza Express for dinner (finally!) with KH. Very, very, very yummy, but it's really not for the budget conscious I guess.

It's really been an awesome day. Thank you brother, and thank you sea!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...