Monday, August 22, 2011

I don't like dried figs


I pick them out of those bags of dried mixed nuts because I don't like the taste of them. I've tried to convince myself otherwise but nope, that doesn't seem to be working. Not especially when I've sunk my teeth into a couple of the rotten-tasting ones; tastes just like tasteless, crumbly wood if I may describe it this way. 


pick-outs from today


I have absolutely no idea what the fresh ones taste like, and I'd love to try a fresh fig some day. Hopefully, they don't taste as horrible as the dried ones.

3 comments:

shir said...

i love them! haha!

aj said...

you like the dried ones? really? then we should share a packet of those mixed nuts in future, you take the figs and i'll take everything else.. lol

shir said...

yes, really! the really dry crispy ones are kinda eew, but there are dry plump ones in there haha. that suggestion's fine by me haha!i actually once bought a whole pack of those figs alone :D

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...