Friday, May 25, 2012

inside my messy wardrobe

While trying to organize my wardrobe last night, I noticed an accumulation of clothes that I've not been wearing for the past god-knows-how-long. It's so messy in there with the worn/unworn clothes that I felt ashamed of myself for allowing that clutter to happen.

So, I started separating the folded clothes into different stacks and here are some appropriate headings that popped up in my mind as I was busy categorizing them:

1) Tiny tops: Singlets/Tanks
2) Big tops: T-shirts
3) Gai gai shorts
4) Sleep shorts
5) Running shorts
6) Towels
7) Ironables 
8) Clothes that I just don't like wearing anymore
9) Clothes that are so ancient that I don't even remember owning them
10) Clothes that should never see the light of day again a.k.a. clothes that I can't believe I once wore 

Categories 8 - 10 are lying in a corner of my little wardrobe now; still deciding if I should give all of it away. And in case you thought that I omitted my undies and bikinis on purpose, no lah, I just happen to keep them elsewhere because there's too many of them and simply not enough space in the wardrobe. Tee hee.


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...