Wednesday, May 30, 2012

cám ơn

Girls' night out in town with the newly confirmed teachers earlier tonight.
Enjoyed the catching up over our delicious dinner at Izakaya Nijumaru and the tasty desserts at Jones'.

Pictures happily stolen from Jenny's facebook album:
J&J at Jones'

Mat & I (Jones')

acting cute, and caught for it (our apple crumble btw)

Mat (with the chocolate brownie)

Jolb's yummy minty chocolate drink

and I learnt that I'm not really a big fan of macchiatos

:)

Jenny & I (Oriole's)

and Jolb too

I feel really happy for them that they're finally done with school,
but then I started getting slightly jittery for myself about practicum starting soon.

Everyone assured me that things are going to be fine but still...

It'll be fine right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry AJ.C! You can do it! Please feel free to ask if you need any lesson ideas or resources when you start! :D

And.. What J&J?!

hehe.

aj said...

tyvm for the offer <3
jenny and jolb lor :p

shir said...

loving your top!

aj said...

@shir: thanks! got it from Penang last month, i think i paid no more than 25rm for it hee.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. Ya I didn't mean "what is J&J" but "WHAT J & J?!!!" Should be G & J. hehehe.

Okay dont worry, you will do well! Just keep doing what you have been doing and you'll be fine! :)

aj said...

Jenny what! lol

thank you for your words of pre-encouragement. will keep them in mind! <3

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...