Wednesday, October 13, 2010

paint

We've just gotten back from a day's dives, the group of us, and we were settling down quite comfortably in our 'private lounge'. A little stilt house that's raised slightly above sea level with a cozy interior; dim but warm lights were lit and hung on the walls and the water below was clear in a shade of deep azure and reflected shimmery patterns onto the straw ceiling, it was the perfect place to end our day. While we were conversing and laughing at total ease in the comfort of the most chillax hammocks that we've ever come across, we heard whistling and clicking sounds from below. Following the rush of excitement, we looked down and saw the most amazing thing. Dolphins. They've come to play; and were darting in and out quickly of those stilts while waiting for us to join them in their joyous frolic in the shallow waters.

I'd almost taken the plunge, and maybe I did, but I can't remember for the life of me what happened after. It's dreams like such that make me not want to wake up.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...