Wednesday, October 20, 2010

as of now

Tonight, I learnt to feel a lot more for something that's always been close to my heart; something that's been taken for granted for the longest period of time. I wish I can find like-minded people to talk about these issues soon. After all the horrible deadlines are over, maybe. 


And of a separate matter, I really don't know if it'll continue to work. I'm tired of non-rationalization; and I am not apologetic if you guys think I'm a mild manifestation of Sheldon Cooper in real life (sans the intellectual capacity, of course), someone's got to play the devil's advocate, right?


ps. don't you hate the ambiguity in entries like these? i love it.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...