Sunday, February 13, 2011

you cannot please all.


Had a nice Facebook chat with Jenny tonight and she had some advice for me: "You can please one, but you cannot please everyone." Not going to try again, or at least that's what I'm telling myself for now.

I shall just continue enjoying the rest of my time here in Hong Kong. 

Why did I take such a long time to figure this one out? I mean, everything's really within my control. Right? ;)


ps. that's not me in the two pictures in case you're wondering; my cousin lah. 

2 comments:

jenny said...

(In Dr Tan's tone) 'AL RIGHT!

aj said...

*punch fist in the air*
now you can explode from all the laughter.

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...