Monday, May 30, 2011

#28 Someone that changed your life

I'm starting to feel that I've been meeting far too many people these days. 

In all honesty, I can't pin-point any one person in particular who changed my life significantly. But, the people who've left their marks in my life one way or another (good and bad) changed me in a million different ways. Some of these changes may be really subtle and not too obvious, but please be assured that they're in place.

Anyhow, I'm not too sure what changes we're talking about here since there's simply too many to finish listing, so, in order not to mislead or throw anyone into further confusion, I just want to say that I am thankful for everyone who's played a part in changing my life, one way or other.

Sorry for the ambiguity!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...