Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello December :)

This is one of the busiest Decembers of my life.

In 5 days' time, I'll be leaving on a jet plane (again) for a YEP trip with some school mates to Ho Chi Minh City - a place that I didn't think I'd be visiting a second time. I'm obviously excited since this will be my first community service trip (of sorts), but what's less obvious is that I'm petrified that I we wouldn't be able to live up to expectations; both internal and external ones.

I'll be back from Vietnam on Christmas' Eve, and then it'll be Taiwan with Mumsy and YF on Boxing Day. So many people have asked me, "Isn't it tiring, all that traveling?" And to be frank, I guess it is a little tiring. But, not having the luxury of time to think about it takes my mind off the tiredness, so I'm cool with it. At least for now.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...