Sunday, February 19, 2012

pictures from this past week.


#1 8.30 tutorial
  
#2 qiqi is an angry bird

#3 with our 'baby'
#4 Friday night with Jenny.

#5 Crepe - roasted chicken with bacon and creamy mushroom sauce 

#6 Morel mushroom pasta



#7 Violette
#8 Salted caramel religieuse

Have been meaning to try out some of the pretty-looking cakes at Antoinette for some time now (the logo somewhat reminds me of Laduree), and I finally did on Friday. Visited the branch at Mandarin on Friday with Jenny and tried some of the mains as well as the cakes. Not particularly impressed with my crepe, though I did enjoy the cakes very much.

Had a wonderful potluck dinner at Siao's on Saturday with the primary school clique, and overdosed on Nutella because I didn't want to drink any alcohol as forfeit.

Was a little stressed while doing projects this past week so I painted some nails to relieve some of that stress a little.

#9

#10

Only two times this week, not much at all :x

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...