Monday, April 22, 2013

Part-time administrative worker

Looking at the number of forms (blah-blah-blah acknowledgement form, so-and-so acknowledgement slip, etc) I give out to and collect from my kids these days, I somehow feel like I am a part-time administrative worker. That could well have been included in the job scope when I signed the papers, though it's pretty obvious by now that I haven't taken a close-enough look at the fine-print back then.

Can't imagine what the parents must be going through for having to sign some form every other day if the teachers are already experiencing so much frustration with them; much of it stemming from the fact that they are used mainly to shield our backsides. Grr... 10-15 minutes per day totals up to nearly over an hour for the entire week. Can you imagine how much more can be achieved with this time?

The productivity we're missing out on! I can't even...

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...