Saturday, January 22, 2011

sex-toy

I hope I'd made your heart skip a beat with the title.

Not in the best of moods still, but here's something funny to cheer myself (and you if you're sad too) up. While surfing tastefullyoffensive.com (website with the most awesome random bullshit) last night, I happened to chance upon an advertisement of a vibrator with the most unusual name I've ever seen. 

See.........

Okay lah, I admit was totally thinking about the sex-toy in my dirty little mind, and that's why I thought the name was strange in the first place. But seriously, why the hell would anyone want to spread salt on their vagina right?! I couldn't stop laughing to myself for a good whole 2 minutes after.

Then I decided to take a look at what this salt-spreading sex-toy looks like in pictures, so I clicked on the link. And waited for the page to load. 

And waited.

And finally...


CHEY!

Bluff one lor! 

On a side note though, I think products with the most wacky advertising names are the ones that attract the most clicks and views.

1 comment:

Fleshlight said...

This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.Buy Masturbation toys in Australia | Fleshlight Sex Toys in Australia

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...