Saturday, November 19, 2011

4 days


Waking up is the most difficult thing I have to do every single day. Once I get my lazy ass out of bed though, everything will be fine and dandy. 

 

My desk's a big mess right now, and it'll probably remain this way till my paper's over; speaking of which, that will be the last examination that I'll need to sit for as a degree student!

Caught up with some of the ktowy guys last night at Beer Market, and we had a good time recollecting some of the good old times. It's hard not to notice how everyone's grown so much over the years, though we can still behave like the bratty kids we once were back in CCHS. Last night made me really thankful for the 10 years of friendship that we share between us. Things are probably going to be different in time to come - in fact, it's already happening; about twice as many people come for gatherings these days because of boyfriends/girlfriends (twice the fun). But I'm just really glad to see that everyone is doing fine!

Attended a workshop on travel photography this afternoon, and I had quite a fun time learning some photography 'cheat-codes'. The instructor highlighted some points that I've never really considered while on my previous travels and I thought they were valid and quite useful. Took some pictures around the Bugis/Rochor area too, though I'll most likely put them up only after the paper.

Don't sound like I'm all that nervous for the paper (though I really am feeling just fine), do I?

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...