Monday, November 7, 2011

Family Sunday

Mumsy always knows what I'm thinking; just like a worm in my tummy.

We were watching some travel show on telly earlier this evening when I felt a need to pass some gas. 
As I lifted my right ass cheek off the sofa, Mumsy shot me a dirty look immediately and asked: "你是不是要放屁?" before giving me a hard shove.

I love it when she can read my mind sometimes. Hehe.


The 2 most important men in my life.

Today was a family Sunday. Headed to Peach Garden at Orchid Country Club for a dim-sum and Peking duck brunch with Grandma and some of my paternal relatives since one of my uncles is back from KL for the long weekend. The food tasted pretty good in general; and I was quite happy to eat the 流沙奶皇包, even though they weren't really the best ones I've had so far.

Made our ways to the ever-crowded Ikea post brunch and the children had a good time running about. The Ikea visit ended with an ice cream cone for everyone. I can't remember when was the last time the different families actually came out for a meal and shopping trip like that, but it was good. Grandma looked really tired though; she looked like she could fall asleep while we were at Ikea.

And that's about it for today.


Came across an inappropriately-shaped cereal during YEP meeting last Tuesday:


They're supposed to look like rockets, but the cereal didn't quite match the picture that's been advertised. Rocket-fail. 


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...