Thursday, March 15, 2012

joy of reluctant mornings

I'm not exactly known to be a morning person (night owl 100 percent yes), but one of my favourite things to do in the mornings is driving into NIE from the Jalan Bahar entrance, taking the same route as bus 199 does.

I love that little long, straight stretch of road that comes up after Halls 9 and 10. Trees line either side of the road, and their slender branches extend overhead; reaching for opposite sides thus, creating a thin and sparse canopy of leaves. The well-spaced but overlapping branches allow light to filter through generously, and reveal brillant blue and golden hues of the morning sky.

It's beautiful,
and it helps start my day on a happy note.

Probably one of the many reasons that add to the joy of (me) coming to school.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...