Sunday, March 4, 2012

alternative view of what being lucky is

Before I forget...

A tutor who took me for one of my math modules last semester said something that struck me as sort of interesting. She said that she was "lucky to be one of the few people who do not need to have a mobile line to get by in life". I thought about it and I suppose she's right in some sense; we've been getting busy trying to connect with the rest of the world, and now, we're way too dependent on some of our telecommunication devices that it makes us look like slaves to our gadgets sometimes.

I tried to imagine a life without my mobile when my tutor shared her thoughts with us, and I concluded that even though I'd love to live a life without a mobile phone too, it's probably not for now hur.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...