Thursday, March 1, 2012

while cleaning...

spotted at the library last week


I'd been cleaning out my cupboard last weekend again because it's getting unkempt since CNY was over. Here are some of the things that were 'dugged out':

way before ez-link cards came about.

free movie postcards for writing notes to classmates

my first graduation shot

don't think i've changed too much since then 

bookmark received from a trainee teacher; probably one of the few things from primary school that i've kept up till now.

this brought back memories of mumsy buying concession stamps for me.

poem that a stranger wrote for me while i was working at kino, 6 years ago. how time flies.



No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...