Sunday, March 4, 2012

闭馆修炼

No more Facebook games or trolling on the hwz forums for the next few days.
That's for procrastinating so much this entire recess week.

On a side note, I finally booked lessons for a groupon voucher that I got sometime back. Headed down to ECP for an instructors' recruitment talk today - if things go well and I don't drop out halfway for whatever reason or fail my powerboat tests too many times, I should be a certified instructor by this time next year. Having a lot of thoughts about my windsurfing journey right now, but I'll come back to talk about it again next time round.

Just something random that I suddenly remember from a few nights back. I shared with K over dinner (when he was in Sg) about how I would like to experience working life overseas after I'm done with my bond. He responded with "If you want something to happen, it will happen", in the most as-a-matter-of-factly manner. Words that I'll have to keep in mind. 加油AJ :)

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...