Tuesday, March 13, 2012

school, and some time with friends

stuck in a terrible, terrible jam on the way home sometime last week

One final assignment to go after today's submission. A little hard to believe that this is the LAST ONE that'll conclude my 4 years in university, but... oh yeah! I'm looking forward to spending some happy last days in school, and of course, outside school too ;)

Met up with Jenny, Bun and two of Bun's friends on Friday night for a drink at Harry's and it was nice to hear them share the ups and downs of their practicum experiences. 


Caught up on the Draw Something hype, and we had to make Bun draw for us after looking at the thresher shark she drew for her students (one of whom said it looked like a parang). In case you're wondering which was the shark she drew, it's the eel-like looking thing in the picture above. Not that I could do any better (below parang-lookalike shark), I decided that I should 'intervene' lest the rest of our company for the night walk away thinking that's how a thresher shark looks like.

<3

Caught up with ktowy for another round of mahjong at WY's place too and I had so much fun with them again. We were making all sorts of funny noises and saying all sorts of stupid things by the time it was 4 a.m. because we were getting tired and some of the nonsense spouted was just way too funny.

Made me feel really lucky to have all my different groups of friends whom I can get really high and crazy with, even without alcohol involved. I'm so thankful for all of you! <3

late for dinner tonight because I was busy playing Tetris.

And I've realized how much time I've been spending on Facebook games too, and that's really not part of my resolutions for this year, so, I deleted the app for Bejewelled today. I think I'll get rid of Diamond Dash sometime soon too, but Tetris can stay :p

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...