Friday, September 19, 2008

Meat Overload!

Last Saturday was Dinner of the Month Day with Doug. We visited Brazil Churrascaria at 6th Avenue (Address/Reservation No.: 14/16 Sixth Avenue Singapore 276476 +65 6463 1923 / +65 6467 817)


Not going into a long and wordy entry, so here are some pictures and few words!



sauces; I only went for the bbq one in the middle






Some greens from the salad bar, lettuce tossed in salad sauce, crunchy long beans and deep fried mushrooms, black pepper sausage that I thought could probably give a miss on the next visit.




Doughy bits that contained cheese(but very subtle in taste) in them, served as sort of an appetiser dish.




Lamb... nice. Should try this....


Chicken hearts; must try. Liked the bouncy texture a lot.




beef topside; it was damned good with all the fats.




The much-raved about roasted pineapple; warm, sweet and not too acidic. Wasn't exactly melt-in-your-mouth but it was really soft. Definitely helped to make some space for more meat!





pineapple with chicken heart.


I don't know bout you but I'm a meat-person and whatever that was served was definitely my cup of tea. I love how the layer of oil from the fatty layers of meat seem to spread in my mouth; warm and heartening. Yummy.

If you're a meat-person like me, go pay the friendly folks at Brazil Churrascaria a visit. Your $42 definitely won't go to waste!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...