Saturday, September 13, 2008

mental block

I've been stuck for a very long while now. 

Most of the time, after logging in, I just can't seem to find the right words to describe what my mind's going through; feelings and all (not inclusive of daily occurances).

The mental barrier that keeps me from expressing some of my thoughts leads me to frustration often; and I feel kind of helpless about this at times. Frustration leads to me getting annoyed with myself, and I believe this is definitely not healthy in the long run. 

Guess that until I resolve this issue, I'll need to continue churning out more chunks of incoherent passages hur. Maybe somewhere in generating such entries, that 'feeling' will come back to me! 

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...