Monday, September 22, 2008

Recess Week!

Waraku last night with OWY and gang was fun with so much catching up to do. Doug ordered a single serving of sake and I tried it for the first time (just another kind of alcohol lo). Visited Singapore Art Museum (SAM) to look for some cheap buys at the flea-tique that was held. The girls (excluding me) had their upper lips threaded and I had a good laugh while they endured the pain. The price of beauty.... sigh. lol.


& these are mainly the junior girls in windsurf club. The 2 girls on the left of the picture are Doug's secondary school classmates, such a small world!

The weekend's just gone by so quickly and I've had my fair share of fun, so, it's time to get back to my notes and essays!

Great week ahead people!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...