Thursday, September 11, 2008

If there's ever going to be an award for switching blogs, I'd probably come out tops.

School's work piling, but I'm thankful that I'm busy with work and not idling around. Activities've been great too, I guess I just need more catching up on everything!

On Tuesday, I went through the first round of presentation in my university life, and I can't believe it went so smoothly, despite all the nervousness prior to it. Positive comments from both the tutor and the rest of the class, sure felt good!

ps. reason why I'm shifting back to blogger's cause I can't do much bout the stylesheet editing back in wordpress. They don't allow embedding of videos, and many restrictions bout the css/html stuff. I can't work it out!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...