Friday, November 13, 2009

Examunchies.

Photobucket

5 more days before the first and second paper, 11 more to the last. The past 2 nights have been horrible; I'd spent them doing last minute revision for the tests I've had on Tuesday and today. The math test didn't turn out as difficult as I'd imagined it would, I'm hoping that I'd be able to do a little better than just okay. I wasn't as prepared for the science multiple-choice test today though, keeping fingers crossed about securing a pass.

Photobucket

I've barely started on revision for Pragmatics; can't help but still worry even though Benny said we can bring any notes that we may have into the examination hall for the paper next Wednesday.

Anyway, I've been snacking as hard as I've been revising. I've started to crave for food all night, and here's a glimpse of what I've (and G too) been eating tonight:

Photobucket
Cheese cubes, the tomato-flavoured one (red) tastes like pizza.


Photobucket



Photobucket
The original digestive.


Photobucket
the exact same mint-centred cookies that my girl-guide friends used to sell. Khong Guan.

I feel like I've been eating way too much, and exercising too little. After the menstrual cramps, tonight, I finally dragged my ass out for a slow jog around school. I've missed out on jogging ever since the cough that took forever to recover, and the two deadlines for school assignments that were due somewhere in between.

Photobucket
not bad for the view from my window.

Heading back home much later in the day, though I'm not really looking forward to doing any revision at home; I'll probably get too comfy or something. Yes I'm one of the weird ones who actually enjoy hall life more than home.

Time to get back to revision, study hard everyone!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...