Friday, November 20, 2009

Pretty Bun and photos of lunch today

After the Math paper that G and Bun had today, Bun dropped by our room... hid behind the cupboard and jumped out with roomie when I came back from a quick hair-flattening shower and gave me a good wake-up scare; I screamed like mad, again. Our neighbours are probably damned annoyed with us for always making such ruckuses at odd times of the day.

Photobucket
I've got shaky hands...

We settled our hotel accommodation in Bali online, after it started raining heavily and we couldn't leave the hall for lunch. The place looks good from the online pictures, beach-front with an awesome pool, but then again, don't they all usually look so fabulous in pictures? Let's just keep fingers crossed that we're getting our money worth for what we're paying.

After the rain has stopped, and Bun's got her brows plucked, we left for JP.

Photobucket
Best roomie in NTU! She brings orange, she peels orange, and I eat orange haha

Popped a Britney CD into the player and we all started to sing to her really old songs, and talked about how slutty she sounded. While I got lost on the way to JP. Anyhow, we ended up at the teppanyaki version of Ichiban - only to realize, we ALWAYS end up at some Jap restaurant, when we do meet up for lunch.

Okay, here's what we had!

Photobucket
Part of the sets that were ordered. G shot this and I tweaked the contrast a little.

Photobucket
Can't remember if it was grilled or what. They both ordered the same thing.

Photobucket
Any idea why they placed them on a piece of bread?
Photobucket
Chawanmushi, served in an onion.

Photobucket
Saba; I've been eating a lot of mackerel without realizing it's mackerel recently...

Photobucket
anything is yummy with a lot mayo and fish flakes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spent the entire afternoon relaxing, but I'm catching up on revision now. Mum's called twice to ask when I'll be back home, but I don't really feel like heading back (because I know I won't study for sure!) now. I think what we're studying is really (like really really!) interesting; learning about language changes around the world, between the two sexes, etc... but trying to squeeze all that information into our minds, can result in an overload..

ps. I love my G10!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. study hard okay! i'll wake you up on Tuesday! SEE YOU IN BALI! :D :D :D


xoxo

The one who brings the Nong Shim, cooks the Nong Shim, and you eat the Nong Shim.

aj said...

hee thank you! you are the best! :p

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...