Friday, November 6, 2009

Updates.


Mum walked into my bedroom with a new bag again, but this time, the bag's for me (if you remember me telling you, she brought her LV bag to haolian the last time round). I don't like it that much, but I'm guessing it'll be good for formal use, practicum maybe?

Roomie and I've been religiously taking cough syrup (off-the-shelf kinds) for the past week but we're still coughing. We've tried Woods, the two different Robitussin ones, and G's Pei Pa Gou... and they all don't taste any good. Our coughs did not really worsen, but they just refuse to get any better. I can't take the coughing any more, so I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow. Finally. So much for the stubbornness.

Am almost done and over with all the assignments for the semester, but not quite done with the windsurfing stuff. It got so crazily busy at one point in time that I had 20-over active windows opened on my start-bar. Things are more or less falling into place though, so I guess I'll just need a little more time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boo. I woke up too late to see the doc. :S

aj said...

lol. i didn't see a doc too, but the cough seemed to have gone away... i think

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...