Saturday, November 7, 2009

Heartspeak


It's happened so many times before that I can't keep track of the number of times I've had you in my dreams now; I don't find it particularly surprising when we meet in dreamland anymore. The infatuation phase is ending and I know I'm getting over everything in a bit more. Sometime soon, maybe I'd find it okay to tell all of you reading who the latest object of my infatuation is (it'd have become 'was', when the time comes). Sometime soon, and not now. When I decide that it's not that a biggie to have a crush on anyone.

I became single a year ago because I saw the need to enjoy singlehood; I still see the need to, and even more, because I'm so sure of my uncertainty in love and relationships so... I should just stop the whole infatuation thing.

At times, I can't believe it's been more than a year since I turned single. Maybe it's because I still keep in contact with him, meeting up for tauhuay (and other what-not) every now and then, unlike the previous ex-boyfriends where we sort of like totally stopped all forms of contact. One year didn't feel that long after all; and I realized I really enjoy a singleton's life. I can be single for a few more years, I guess.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...