Thursday, November 19, 2009

move on dot com

After the longest period of Facebook abstinence, I conclude that Facebook is inversely proportionate to levels of productivity - please tell me I'm not the last to realize this. I've just deleted a handful of people on my friends' list that I don't know on Facebook earlier on in the evening (don't ask me how they got onto the list), and I'm actually thinking of deactivating my account; because I've come to realize that I'm not that dependent on it! Not too sure if it's going to be a good idea though (might get in the way of keeping touch), so I'm just going to hold that idea for a little while longer.

And as you probably know, I'm quite upset about the 2 papers I've had earlier in the day simply because... I think I haven't done well! My fingers were dreadfully painful by the end of each paper, I can't remember the last time it hurt so much from rush-writing bit chunks of paragraphs, and I was breaking out intermittently in cold sweat throughout the papers' duration. Not looking forward to getting back the results, but oh well, 2 out of 3 papers cleared for the semester, and less than a week to my big, Bali break, I shall just try to get over it... and move on to the last paper.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...