Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy TuTu!

Photobucket

Dear Jenny/Gedine/GB/Geraldine,

Happy twenty-two! Thank you for being such a nice roomie who brought and cooked Nong Shim, while all I did was just eat Nong Shim. Looking forward to eating more Nong Shim cooked by you. Thank you for all the joy and laughter (that includes laughing at me) that you've brought into our room and my life.


ps.hope you enjoyed the yummy macaroons! :p

Love always, aj



I helped to celebrate a friend's birthday for the first time in my NTU hall life today.
Stalling for time was really difficult; I simply didn't know what excuses to use most of the time, I think I'm just really bad at lying when I have to do it consciously. Bah.

2 comments:

geraldine said...

Thanks AJ ;) So sweet of you. heh hehe. ;)

aj said...

xoxo

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...