Friday, May 7, 2010

help

I can't fall asleep when I'm supposed to!

Each night, I'd spend about 2 hours tossing and turning about restlessly in bed before I can fall into a light sleep, following which I'd have problems waking early. Relaxation is probably key, and I tried not to think about things, but I can't stop my mind from wandering. My 4-month long vacation has only just started, I'm supposed to be at my most relaxed right?

I envy people who can fall into deep sleep within minutes, really do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding! LOL. You fall asleep and start snoring damn fast lor! HAHA.

-Gera ;)

aj said...

confirm plus chop la! i think you not sleeping beside me anymore... that's why...

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...