Thursday, June 24, 2010

Home sweet home ♥

I know I love travelling and all, but it's always nice to be back home too (especially after having to sit through some kid's wailing non-stop for 6 hours on the flight back grrrrrrrr). I was really happy to be back (and finally away from wailing kids), so happy that I was literally grinning from ear-to-ear (to myself tsk) the moment I got off the plane, all the way to the arrival hall; thinking about how Mumsy's waiting for me on the other side of the glass door (and cheap Chinese food finally). While I was paying for the Choya (Mum finally requested something alcoholic! Finally!), I couldn't help it and exclaimed to the cashier, "I'm so happy to be back home!", exactly the way you'd expect a doofus to behave, down to the big dopey grin.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...