Wednesday, June 9, 2010

in Florence

I'm not quite prepared for the weather in Florence yet; no one's told me it was going to get as hot as Singapore. I had 3 gelato cones within a day in Venice to deal with the heat, all for less than 1.50euros each, but here in Florence, you can get only a 'baby cona' with at least 3euros. On a side note, souvenirs here are slightly cheaper than what you can get in Venice; the same ones to be exact.

We'll be spending a night in Firenze, before hopping onto a train to Rome in slightly less than 15 hours.

ps. My hall application didn't get through... and now I'm looking at renting a place outside school with G. This is sooooooo fun please, thanks G for looking through the websites! Love!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...