Saturday, June 5, 2010

in case i forget

When I get back to Singapore, I will swim, skate and do sit-ups until my tummy is no longer wobbly like it is now, then go get a navel piercing (FINALLY!).

In case you see me wolfing down food madly when I'm back home, please remind me about the piercing tyvm.

And about my facebook status update just yesterday, about 'the one thing that you'd like to change about yourself'... I'd really like for me to be much less of a klutz; I keep bumping into corners of doors/furniture, ramming my toes into concrete steps or bricks used as door stoppers (what a bad, bad idea), bruises not-so-magically appear all over my body, my elbows/toes/basically-anywhere-you-can-think-of are scrapped (you can imagine how unsightly that is)... they hurt so freaking much sometimes I could cry from them, these moments of clumsiness. urgh!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...