Friday, September 17, 2010

frustrated.

Reading 438's notes makes me feel that I shouldn't be writing at all. I hate how it's making me feel; clueless about what's going on between those paragraphs, page after page. I went into class with an open mind like how our tutor had suggested. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, I thought I was ready to tackle whatever came my way. How wrong I was. That's the first time I'm having problems understanding what a tutor is saying; every other sentence uttered is met with a 'heh? frown' from me. I'm paying attention but I just don't find that contributing to my understanding in class. My mind remained murky like the water you'd scoop out of East Coast Park's shores, if not worse (bacteria-infested Pasir Ris Park waters *ahem*) at the end of 3 hours.

I'm starting to question myself if I really deserve this place here at university and I don't need you to tell me that's bad.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...