Wednesday, September 29, 2010

laughing too soon

Today, while driving back home, I laughed at the ridiculous 'election' that's going to take place soon in N. Korea and asked Mumsy "Where got country's president like that pass down to the son these days one...". She didn't take long to remind me that that's (almost) exactly what's happening right here. Now.

I just realized how camouflaging individuals in a group changes the way people looks at things.

ps. I like how my Diversity tutorials are making me read and realize things that I've more often than not overlooked in the past; for example, we're not as liberal a place as we would like to think we are and I'm having my first thoughts about privatizing this little space. 

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...