Wednesday, March 16, 2011

before you sleep tonight..

I saw this on my tumblr, and I thought it's something nice to share...


#1, 2, 5, 6, 7 - Ah Hong, Dad, Yifeng, and a loving bunch of you.
 #3 - I can't imagine someone would hate me (not anymore anyway).
#4 - I know it's true the other way round.
#8 - Aren't we all?
#9 - Hmm really? True the other way round; there's so much love that I want to give to people who need it (e.g. even if it's simply telling people who are stuck in the worst of circumstances that everything's going to be okay).
#10 - Hopefully... I don't know what's my biggest mistake so far.
#11 - Never thought of it that way; no one owes me anything but I owe the world everything that I have.
#12 - Hopefully! :)
#13 - Trying to...
#14 - Trying to, but sometimes I just cannot bear to crush their egos/burst their bubble/see them upset.
#15 - Ok!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...